Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Star Fire UL Sleeping Bag
As an outdoor enthusiast of the ounce-counting variety, you're always looking for a way to lighten the load. Allow us to introduce to you the Star Fire UL Sleeping Bag. This toasty little number uses high-loft down and lightweight materials to keep both pack space and weight to a minimum. Designed for long-distance missions in cold weather, the down is treated to repel water, so those fine, air-trapped fibers won't lose their valuable loft in case of soggy mishaps.
- A lightweight sleeping bag trekking or vertical missions
- High-tear strength shell and inner footbox endure the rugged life
- Hydrophobic 850-fill down delivers packable, reliable warmth
- Body-mapped baffle and mummy shape optimizes thermal efficiency
- Vertically structured sidewalls trap heat close to the body
- 3D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a comfy sleep
- Half-length zipper keeps weight to a minimum
- Item #BAGZ28C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.