Warmer than the inside of a grizzly in July.
If you're hittin' a hut trip or heading out for some any-season camping that won't drop down too far below freezing, the Spike Lake is a good bet for warmth, packability, and comfort. Boasting 600-fill down, it has the high loft and packability that mountaineers, alpinists, and long-range hikers love, with DownTek technology and a DWR treatment that'll help you stay warm even if your bag is exposed to moisture.
- Sleeping bag for nights in between cranking out miles
- DownTek insulates against the cold and won't collapse when damp
- DWR treatment sheds condensation and dew
- Insotect Flow construction maintains insulation position
- Mummy shape saves weight and increases warmth retention
- No-draft zipper and collar seal out blustery winds
- Item #BAG00FC