Select your style & size:Select options
When weight matters.
Reduce weight and save energy while you backpack deep into the backcountry with the Big Agnes Slater UL 2 Plus 2-Person 3-Season Tent. This tent weighs in at less than three pounds, offers superb protection from the elements, and is easy to set up when you arrive at your campsite after a long trek.
It features solid ripstop nylon walls (with small mesh vents) that offer a little more warmth, strength, and durability than mesh, without adding more than a few ounces of weight. Throw in a silicone- and PU-treated ripstop nylon fly with fully taped seams and expedition-style coverage, and you have a tent that pushes the boundaries of a traditional three-season shelter.
To keep your gear safe from mild winter to summer, the Slater has a vestibule and a nylon door to seal out the elements all year long. Setup's as breezy as an afternoon ridgeline, thanks to a super-simple hub pole design that features Featherlite DAC aluminum poles that offer stability without any excess weight, and the guylines and webbing are reflective to save you embarrassment, and misfortune, of tripping over your tent in the middle of the night. If you're looking to shave even more weight in the summer, pick up the Slater footprint and bring just the fly and footprint for a light and quick setup option. For three-plus-season camping, it's tough to make a better bet.
- Incredibly lightweight, breathable tent that's perfect for the trail
- Tough ripstop construction withstands abuse and has waterproof treatment
- Featherlite DAC poles add stability and support without weight
- Large vestibule has plenty of room for your gear
- Mesh vents let cool, fresh breezes blow in
- Multiple storage pockets and gear loft help store smaller essentials
- Item #BAG00BF