Select your style & size:Select options
Your room with your view.
As much as you don't mind human interactions, you prefer to fly solo, travel light, and get out of town fast, so you pack the lean, mean Big Agnes 1-Person 3-Season Slater SL 1 Plus Tent when you're headed out the door for a little backpacking R&R. The Slater SL 1 Plus features a new and improved design with extra floor space for a more cushy sleeping experience. The Slater is equipped with revamped mesh walls on the tent body that lend a little extra warmth, privacy, or protection from sand and dirt.
The DAC Featherlite NSL pole system and DAC Angle SF Hub make for an easy set up and increased volume within the tent. This design ultimately creates steeper walls and offers more living space and head room. A side access vestibule allows you to access gear quickly, and the water-repellent fly protects you from unexpected rain storms. Not to mention, the rain fly is equipped with vents for added comfort in warmer climates without sacrificing the protection you need.
- Get a room for one with this lightweight tent
- One-person design now features extra room for sleeping
- Side vestibule provides easy access to gear
- Three pockets offer refuge for necessities
- Reflective guylines and pulls assure extra visibility
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to poles
- Item #BAG00BE