Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Salt Creek SL3 Tent
If you want a true luxury backpacking adventure, you might consider grabbing the Salt Creek SL3. Three doors, two vestibules, and vertical walls give this nifty freestanding tent easy access and plenty of room to move, and its 3-person capacity can be perfect for a couple and their fur baby, a couple and their real baby, or a couple and the extra room they want just to have it. It weighs into the superlight category of tents, yet comes with everything you need for 3-season comfort—waterproof fly for rainy weather, mesh ceiling for clear nights, an easy setup you'll appreciate after a long day on the trail, and reflective guylines to help you find your way home after the campfire's died down.
- A superlight tent for backpacking with partner and doggo
- Three-person capacity fits small family or pampers two people
- Four-way DAC hub creates generous space with vertical walls
- Taped seams and PU coated fly defend against stormy weather
- Additional storage includes 2 interior pockets and a mesh ceiling
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners on fly
- Multiple doors give quick access for everyone, including pup
- Two vestibules store packs to free up sleeping space
- Item #BAGZ29I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.