Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Q-Core SLX Insulated Sleeping Pad
Made from a TPU-laminated ripstop fabric, this pad stands up to the abuse from moving camp night after night on various surfaces. Primaloft Silver insulation and a heat-reflective technology increase our warmth, while a quilted top and I-Beam construction offer a cozy night's sleep.
- Light, insulated sleeping pad designed for three-season backpacking
- Primaloft Silver insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Heat-reflective technology bounces your body heat back to you
- Laminated ripstop packs small and provides increased durability
- High-volume valve allows efficient inflation and fast deflation
- I-Beam construction reduces weight without disrupting stability
- Comes with a stuff sack and pad inflation sack for quick inflation
- Item #BAGZ291
- nylon ripstop, TPU laminante
- air pad
- [petite] 20 x 66in, [regular] 20 x 72in, [wide regular] 25 x 72in, , [long] 20 x 78in, [wide long] 25 x 78in, [double wide] 40 x 72in
- Temperature Rating
- pad inflation sack (included)
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [petite] 4 x 7in, [regular] 4 x 7.5in, [wide regular] 4 x 8in, [long] 4 x 8in, [wide long] 4 x 8.5in, [double wide] 4.5 x 11.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [petite] 15oz, [regular] 1lb, [wide regular] 1lb 4oz, [long] 1lb 1oz, [wide long] 1lb 6oz, [double wide] 2lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 28, 2021
Light but not comfortable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Light weight. Easy to setup. Not comfortable to sleep on and the worst part is the noise it makes every time you move, which makes sleep very challenging.
February 28, 2020
Insulated Q-Core SLX Sleeping Pads
Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, the Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate/deflate, packs smaller and sleeps warmer with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation. The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry with offset I-Beams that create incredible multi-directional support and stability. When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, this pad stands alone. Save your breath for the miles ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
This post was flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product.
March 13, 2021
How much weight can this sleeping pad hold?
July 27, 2020
what is a pad inflation sack?