Orno UL Sleeping Bag
- Ultralight sleeping bag built for freezing temperatures
- 850-fill down is compressible and has a 0F temperature rating
- DownTek hydrophobic treatment maintains warmth in moisture
- Shell fabric beads water drops off sleeping bag
- Draft tubes around adjustable hood and down 1/2-length zippers
- Mesh storage sack and compression stuff sack included
- Item #BAG00CP
- Q & A
How small does the big agnes orno up long pack down to I'm looking for a bag that packs down as small as possible for backpacking in for elk hunting plus I need it to be rated as cold as possible since I camp out at 10k plus ft in mid to late November any advice on a bag would be grateful I'm currently using a -20 bag that is to big to take with the backpack now
The Big Agnes website reports these sizes for a compressed Orno UL sleeping bag:
Small: 7in x 7in / 18 x 18cm
Reg: 7in x 8in / 18 x 20cm
Long: 7in x 8in / 18 x 20cm.
If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!