Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Shelters & Tarps we have in stock.View Similar Products
A minimalist must-have.
As versatile as a utility knife—and weighing roughly the same amount—the Big Agnes Onyx UL Tarp can easily be set up in a wide variety of configurations, making it a must-have for any thru-hiker, minimalist backpacker, or ultralight enthusiast. You can pitch it over your sleeping bag on the trail, tie it over a hammock, or create an emergency rain shelter for your raft, and it's ultra compact when packed away, allowing you to tuck it away into the smallest of spaces.
- Ultralight tarp for the minimalist connoisseur
- Sets up with one or two trekking poles
- Light and tough fabric with waterproof coating
- Included strut pole can be used to increase head room
- Strut pole can be used in place on trekking pole on side
- Multiple guyout points increase versatility
- Includes eight J-stakes and four 48-inch guylines
- Includes stuff sack with pole sleeve pocket
- Item #BAG00C2
- Q & A
Big Agnes Onyx UL Tarp
With more options than a Swiss Army knife, this is the go-to tarp for the thru-hiker, minimalist, or ultralight connoisseur. Barely weighing more than your key chain, this easy-to-use tarp can be set up in multiple configurations. The Onyx UL can be tied over a hammock, pitched over a sleeping bag, erected over a kitchen snow pit, or used as an emergency rain shelter over your raft and can be stowed away in the smallest of spaces.
What are the measurements for the Big Agnes Onyx UL tarp?