Select style & size:Select options
McKinnis Sleeping Bag Liner
Throw the Big Agnes McKinnis Sleeping Bag Liner in your sleeping bag for an added 10 to 15 degrees of warmth during cold adventures, or use it on a warm summer night by itself for a lightweight alternative to your regular sleep system. Its water-repellent shell and down construction ensure that a little rain won't ruin your sleep, and the lofty 650-fill insulation and quilted patterning traps your body heat for efficient warmth.
- Versatile liner for extra insulation or stand-alone use
- Increases warmth of your sleeping bag by 10-15F
- Can stand alone for travel or warm-weather sleeping
- Water-repellent down maintains insulating value when damp
- Shell is water-repellent and durable
- Quilted construction efficiently traps body heat
- Item #BAG00CV
- Q & A
Lightweight and Small
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used this in the huts while skiing on the haute route and it was perfect. Packed down fairly small.
Great lightweight bag
This is a lightweight down bag perfect for warmer weather or to use as a bag liner in cooler weather. It is a relaxed mummy style with a wider foot box than many other bags. It is easy to roll up and fit into the stuff sack. This bag is a little bigger than my women's 30 deg bag so in cooler weather I will put my regular bag inside this one. I didn't realize the bag I ordered zips on the left, so it's going back in exchange for a right. Great bag for the price, and 1lb wt.