2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mad House 6 Tent
The Mad House collection consists of the biggest, all-year mountaineering tents from Big Agnes, and the Mad House 6 Tent is the smaller of the two options. Its 6-person capacity is certainly large enough for base camp dining rooms or taking refuge in a multi-day storm, and the fly provides high UV protection as well as solid waterproofing for total protection in whatever weather we're camping in. The fly is removable, and the canopy has mesh windows to stay comfy on weekend camping trips, too. There's a removable room divider that separates the tent to provide more privacy, and the vents include zippered mesh windows to let air in and keep bugs out. Big Agnes also included large 3D bin pockets for ample storage.
- The biggest mountaineering tent from Big Agnes
- 4-season protection withstands the harshest conditions
- 6-person is the smaller of the two Mad House Tents
- Dual-room design includes removable room divider
- Two doors and vestibules with dual-zipper for easy closing
- 3D bin pockets adjust and store all the small items
- Zippered ventilation panels include mesh windows
- Stakes, grommets, and guylines ensure stability in high winds
- Item #BAGZ29Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.