Almost better than home.
Although light and compact enough to take on backpacking trips, the Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag delivers comfort that will make you feel like you're in your bed back home. Its spacious and warmth-enhancing design keeps you tucked away in supreme comfort when you're car camping on a quick getaway or spending multiple days on the trail.
Flow Construction uses a revolutionary baffle design to eliminate insulation shifting and deliver uniform heat distribution to ensure consistent warmth throughout the night. Down keeps the bag light and compressible enough for backpacking without sacrificing warmth in the process. The down is treated with DownTek to protect it from loft-compromising moisture. Just to be safe, the soft and smooth fabric is treated with a DWR coating to repel any wayward water droplets.
A full-length pad sleeve keeps your sleeping pad from shifting throughout the night, and it maximizes thermal efficiency by protecting you from the frozen ground. Big Agnes also included an integrated pillow pocket to keep your camp pillow in place, and you can even stuff it with spare layers when you really want to go minimalist. The vaulted, tapered footbox gives your toes room to wiggle without creating large cold air pockets.
- Trail-worthy weight meets home-like comfort
- Sculpted contour improves insulation performance
- 650-fill down offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Integrated pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad in place
- Free Range hood lets you lift head without adjustment
- Left- and right-zip bags can be mated together
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Big Agnes products are inspired by their home in the Rockies
- Item #BAG00A4
- Q & A
My Customer's Experience
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used this bag for 5 nights in the Andes. Temps got down to about 23 F and -5C at night. I have to say the bag wasn't suitable for me at those temps. My feet were the coldest. My back was comfy, thanks to the Big Agnes Double Z pad!