Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Insulated AXL Air Sleeping Pad
The Insulated AXL Air Sleeping Pad is the lightest insulated sleeping pad that Big Agnes has ever made, and we're here for it. Made for spring-to-autumn temperatures, the AXL Air uses Primaloft insulation and a Mylar heat-reflective laminate to boost your own body heat back your way. The result is a sleeping pad perfected for campers and backpackers who need additional warmth for chilled evenings.
- The lightest Big Agnes sleeping pad for long-distance treks
- Primaloft Silver insulation increases warmth for cold temperatures
- Mylar layer reflects body heat back to you for added warmth
- Uniquely woven ripstop increases tear strength and reduces weight
- High-volume valve allows efficient inflation and quick deflation
- Comes with a stuff sack and pad inflation sack for quick inflation
- Item #BAGZ290
- nylon ripstop, Primaloft Silver, Mylar
- air pad
- mummy, rectangular
- [petite] 20 x 66in [regular] 20 x 72in [regular mummy] 20 x 72in [wide regular] 25 x 72in [wide long] 25 x 78in
- Temperature Rating
- pad inflation sack (included)
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [petite]3 x 6.5in [regular] 20 x 72in [regular mummy] 20 x 72in [wide regular] 25 x 72in [wide long] 25 x 78in
- Claimed Weight
- [petite] 10.7oz, [regular] 11.9oz, [regular mummy] 10.6oz, [wide regular] 15.2oz, [wide long] 15.9oz
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.