3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Insulated Air Core Ultra Sleeping Pad
When comfort, insulation, and pack size all are important for your backpacking trip, the Insulated Air Core Ultra is an easy choice for heading out to camp under the stars. This pad contains a healthy dose of Primaloft insulation which gives it an R-value of 4.5 for increased warmth on chilly nights, and a quick inflation valve makes blowing it up or deflating it a breeze.
- Insulated sleeping pad designed for backpacking
- Primaloft insulation offers lightweight warmth for chilly nights
- Laminated ripstop packs small and provides increased durability
- High-volume valve allows efficient inflation and fast deflation
- I-Beam construction reduces weight without disrupting stability
- Comes with a stuff sack and pad inflation sack for quick inflation
- Item #BAGZ293
- nylon ripstop, TPU laminate
- insulated air pad
- [short] 20 x 48in, [petite] 20 x 66 in, [regular] 20 x 72 in, [wide regular] 25 x 72 in, [long] 20 x 78 in, [wide long] 25 x 78in, [double wide] 50 x 78in
- pad inflation sack (included)
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [short] 3.5 x 7in, [petite] 4 x 7.5in, [regular] 4 x 8in, [wide regular] 4 x 8in, [long] 4 x 8.5in, [wide long] 4 x 8.5in, [double wide] 5.5 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- [short] 14oz, [petite] 1lb 4oz, [regular] 1lb 5oz, [wide regular] 1lb 7oz, [long] 1lb 9oz, [wide long] 1lb 11oz, [double wide] 3lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.