Select Style & Size
Insulated Air Core Ultra Sleeping Pad
- Insulated sleeping pad designed for backpacking
- Primaloft insulation offers lightweight warmth for chilly nights
- Laminated ripstop packs small and provides increased durability
- High-volume valve allows efficient inflation and fast deflation
- I-Beam construction reduces weight without disrupting stability
- Comes with a stuff sack and pad inflation sack for quick inflation
- Item #BAGZ293
- nylon ripstop, TPU laminate
- insulated air pad
- [short] 20 x 48in, [petite] 20 x 66 in, [regular] 20 x 72 in, [wide regular] 25 x 72 in, [long] 20 x 78 in, [wide long] 25 x 78in, [double wide] 50 x 78in
- pad inflation sack (included)
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [short] 3.5 x 7in, [petite] 4 x 7.5in, [regular] 4 x 8in, [wide regular] 4 x 8in, [long] 4 x 8.5in, [wide long] 4 x 8.5in, [double wide] 5.5 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- [short] 14oz, [petite] 1 lb 4 oz, [regular] 1 lb 5 oz, [wide regular] 1 lb 7 oz, [long] 1 lb 9 oz, [wide long] 1lb 11oz, [double wide] 3lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 2, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 20 & 24" regular length
- 5` 6"
- 160 lbs
I have both the regular 20" and wide 24" regular length. I like the 24" width, because I can lay on my back and my elbows are on the pad. With the 20" wide pad they tend to slide off the sides and drop to the ground & that is annoying. The valving arrangement works great and using the Pump House Pump bag worked fairly well (big improvement over blowing your brains out). Deflation went well. I think for the van I'll use the foam pad, as it doesn't "bounce" as much. Got them both on sale so the price was tolerable.
February 28, 2020
Insulated Air Core Ultra Sleeping Pads
Like the Air Core Ultra, the Insulated Air Core Ultra offers unparalleled comfort at an incredible price. This light and compact three-season insulated pad has been completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party. Designed with a smooth and stable sleeping surface made with durable nylon rip-stop and larger outside tubes to cradle you on top. Warm and highly packable insulation on top and bottom make this air pad lighter on your pack than most in its class. Save your breath for the adventure ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.