Light on the trail, protection from the cold.
You're understandably hesitant about backpacking when the weather forecast shows a low of below freezing. Those hesitations will practically diminish when you pack the Big Agnes Women's Hazel SL Sleeping Bag. Its light, lofty down insulation maintains a packing size and weight suitable for backpacking long distances, and the water-resistant shell works with the down's hydrophobic DownTek treatment to shed moisture and keep you warm on dewy mornings. The Hazel also features Big Agnes's REM pad sleeve keeps your sleeping pad secure throughout the night, and the sleeve also doubles as a storage sack for even more camping convenience.
- Light sleeping bag built to backpack in cold, wet climates
- Lofty down insulation ensures warmth in freezing temperatures
- DownTek treatment and water-resistant shell fend off moisture
- REM pad sleeve accommodates mummy and rectangular sleeping pads
- Cinches at hood, shoulders, and waist to reduce cold spots
- Internal zippered pocket stores headlamps
- Item #BAG00AP
- Q & A
I’ve taken this bag on three trips so far and I love it. Warm, roomy, no morning condensation,
and the foot section tightens down to keep your toes toasty at high elevations. Worked well for
backpacking and car camping.