There comes a time in every person's life when they need to cut ties with modernity and get in touch with their wilder self. When you feel the call of the wild, throw your hiking boots on, load up your backpack, and keep your Big Agnes Gunn Creek 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag close at hand, because there's really no telling where you'll be making camp each night.
The Gunn Creek's 100% recycled Heatstream insulation will keep you nice and toasty whether you're camped outside of Chaco Canyon in the spring or posted up somewhere high in the Tetons on warm summer nights. Big Agnes built this bag with a Free Range hood that lets your head move around even when the bag is zipped up all the way, and it added its vaulted foot box so your feet will have some extra room to wiggle around at night. Another nice component of the Gunn Creek is the full-length pad sleeve that will keep a 20-inch wide sleeping mat attached securely to the bottom of bag, so you don't inadvertently wander off it when you're hiking in your sleep.
- Classic camping bag redesigned for backpacking
- Recycled insulation ensures warmth near freezing temperatures
- Water-repellent shell fends off light moisture
- Integrated pad sleeve requires sleeping pad for bottom warmth
- Large Free Range hood with cinch adjustment
- Draft tube covers collar, wedge, and full-length zipper
- Item #BAG00A9