Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Fly Creek HV UL Bikepack Footprint
After our calves and shins get roughed up from debris on the trail, the last thing we need is our tent getting damaged too. The Fly Creek HV UL Bikepack Footprint prevents our tent's floor from getting shredded on the ground. This spacious footprint even has room to protect our gear while we doze off in our compact tent.
- Footprint sized for the Fly Creek HV UL Bikepack Tent
- PU-treated ripstop is light, durable, and weather-resistant
- Extended length to protect bike equipment from dirt and mud
- Item #BAG00G1
- nylon ripstop, PU (1200mm)
- Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL Tents (1-person, 2-person)
- Claimed Weight
- [UL1] 5oz, [UL2] 7oz
- backpacking, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2020
Hi guys. Will the HV UL 1 Bikepacking footprint work properly with the HV UL 1 backpacking tent? Thanks in advance!
June 11, 2019
What is the weight of the ten
June 11, 2019
Hey Kevin! This is just the footprint for the tent, not the tent itself, so it is meant to go under the tent to protect the bottom. Depending on if you are looking at the one person or two person Big Agnes Fly Creek UL Bikepack Tent, the tent itself weighs 2lbs 6oz or 2lbs 10oz respectively. Adding this footprint will add 5oz or 7oz to the weight of the tent, again, depending on whether it's a one person or two person tent.