Select style & size:Select options
Fly Creek HV 1 Carbon Tent
This Tiger Wall still boasts the same single door, vestibule design from the original Tiger Wall 1. The door has Quick Stash keepers that keep the door open in warmer weather, and the vestibule has full-length, two-way zippers that allow for ventilation as well as easy in-and-out. There are multiple mesh pockets and an oversized ceiling pocket that can organize all the small things.
- The lightest 1-person tent from Big Agnes for backpacking
- Dyneema fly and floor fabric provide rainproof protection
- Easton carbon poles are lightweight and flexible
- Single door with Quick Stash keeper for stowing away
- Vestibule zippers allow venting from top to bottom
- Oversized ceiling pocket and multiple mesh pockets for organization
- Guy lines, tensioners, clips, and stakes included
- Item #BAG00GX
- Q & A
Fly Creek HV 1 Carbon
The iconic, award-winning Fly Creek tent is pushing the boundaries of weight and performance once again. The Fly Creek HV Carbon with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics and an Easton® carbon pole set is for worshipers of high peaks, remote rivers, and spending more nights in your tent than bed at home. These products are intended for only the most advanced user. Although extremely strong for their weight, these tents are not indestructible and require careful use to decrease the possibility of damage. Special care during setup and extended trips is important as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears. We highly recommend using tent footprints with these tents to improve durability. Self-adhesive repair patches are included in the event that repairs must be made on the trail.