Elsie Sleeping Bag
Forget about packing away your camp gear at the end of summer—with the 15-degree Elsie Sleeping Bag from Big Agnes you can hit the peaks in early December or sleep under the desert sky in late January. The combination of hydrophobic fibers and abrasion-resistant material keep you warm and protected when camping in snow caves or quick bivvies. If you are exposed to the elements, the draft tube and collar work to trap body heat and prevent cold air from entering so you can stay toasty from dusk to dawn. When you pack up camp the next morning, this bag won’t weigh you down as you move on to the next alpine lake or high-altitude meadow.
- Sleeping bag fit for early winter trips to the alpine
- 15-degree rating ideal for mountains or brisk desert nights
- Lightweight synthetic won’t weigh you down on long treks
- Water-repellent finish protects from snow drifts
- Draft tube and collar keep unwanted cold air at bay
- Item #BAG00FL