Select a size:
Daisy Mae Sleeping Bag
Whether the chill of fall is in the air or you're adventuring to a higher elevation to escape the heat of summer, the Big Agnes 15 Degree Down Daisy Mae Sleeping Bag is the refuge you'll be happy to crawl into at the end of the day. This bag features DownTek insulation, a treated down that has a high warmth to weight ratio yet resists collapsing when exposed to moisture. The exterior of the bag is constructed with polyester ripstop, which is lightweight yet abrasion resistant, and given a DWR finish to help it deflect moisture like condensation. Big Agnes gave the Daisy Mae its Flex Pad Sleeve, to save you weight by eliminating bottom side insulation while preventing your body heat from transferring to the ground.
- Sleeping bag for backpacking and camping
- DownTek compresses well and insulates while wet
- Polyester ripstop is abrasion-resistant
- DWR treatment sheds dew and condensation
- Flex Pad Sleeve secures your bag to your pad
- Free Range Footbox and Hood for flexible warmth
- Draft tube seals out chilly gusts
- Anti-snag zipper is easy to use in the dark
- Item #BAG00EX
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.