Select a Size
Select a Color
Daisy Mae 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
The Big Agnes Daisy Mae 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag offers warmth and roomy space to keep you comfortable on your backpacking trip while being highly compressible so as not to take up too much room in your pack. Its face fabric and warm down insulation are both water-resistant for wet conditions while the streamlined silhouette provides thermal efficiency for a comfortable night's sleep. A Pillow Barn prevents your pillow from slipping around while you sleep, or, if you're really pressed for space, you can load all your extra layers in instead of bringing along a bulky pillow.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for cold weather backpacking trips
- Streamlined, rectangular shaped bag offers ample thermal regulation
- DownTek insulation retains insulation properties in wet conditions
- Pillow Barn keeps your pillow or extra layers tucked in all night
- Flex Pad Sleeve accommodates multiple pad widths for stay-put sleep
- Free Range Hood provides you the freedom to lift your head
- Free Range foot-box allows wiggle room for your feet for warmth
- Big Agnes has spent 15 years exploring the ins and outs of camping
- Item #BAG00EY
- [face fabric]polyester rip-stop, [lining] polyester taffeta
- 650-fill DownTek
- full-length, left or right
- Max User Height
- [petite] 5ft 6in, [regular] 5ft 10in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [petite] 63in, [regular]
- Hip Circumference
- [petite] 57in, [regular]
- Foot Circumference
- [petite] 43in, [regular]
- Bag Length
- [petite] , [regular]
- Fill Weight
- [petite] 1lb 9oz, [regular] 1lb 11oz
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 9 x 20in
- Claimed Weight
- [petite] 2lb 12oz, [regular] 2lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2019
Great system! (see previous posted video
First off, this kept me super warm and comfortable on very cold nights which was really all I was asking for. What I was really stoked about was how compatible it is with the big agnes sleeping pad. There's nothing worse than falling off your sleeping pad in the night and having to army crawl yourself back on, but this totally solved that problem for me!!
May 16, 2019
Keeps me warm and cozy!
- I've used it several times
After many years of researching different down sleeping bags, I finally made my first purchase. I kept coming back to looking at Big Agnes for their roominess and weight and general quality. I'm a very cold sleeper and on a recent and unexpectedly snowy night (woke up with 2 inches on the ground), the sleeping bag kept me cozy and warm. Love this bag and highly recommend it. The new pad sleeve system is handy for people who tend to roll and kick around, like me. Excited to take it on more trips.
February 21, 2019
W's Down System Bag with Flex Pad Sleeve
Big Agnes Women's System bags with DownTek™ insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, super-warm down insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The contoured silhouette drapes the lofty insulation around your body preventing common cold spots, and Flow™ construction increases the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to roomy footbox. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.