Select Style & Size
Copper Spur HV UL Series Footprint
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL Series Footprint offers greater protection from abrasive surfaces and damp ground. This protective footprint gives you the ability to fast-pitch your Copper Spur HV UL tent without the main tent body for a lighter, streamlined set-up in the backcountry. It's compatible with the both the Copper Spur HV UL Tent and Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO tent. Please note, the footprint is a bit smaller than the tent floor to prevent the pooling of water during rainy weather.
- Add vital protection from abrasive surfaces and wet ground
- Abrasion-resistant fabric treated to repel water
- Stake loops for fast-pitching with just the poles, stakes, and rainfly
- Footprint is smaller than tent floor to prevent water from pooling
- Compatibility: Copper Spur HV UL & Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO tents (1-4)
- Item #BAGZ29G
- ripstop nylon, PU coating
- [UL1] Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1, Copper Spur HV UL1 mtnGLO, [UL2] Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2, Copper Spur HV UL2 mtnGLO, [UL3] Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3, Copper Spur HV UL3 mtnGLO, [UL4] Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL4, Copper Spur HV UL4 mtnGLO
- Attachment Method
- stake loops
- Claimed Weight
- [UL1] 4 oz, [UL2] 6 oz, [UL3] 8 oz, [UL4] 11 oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 23, 2020
A Must Have for Your BA Copper Spur Tent
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I bought the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV Expedition Series Footprint for my new BA HV UL2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season. The tent itself is made of such lightweight material that one would not want to risk the tent floor's integrity by setting it up naked on the ground unless you camp on a Kentucky Bluegrass lawn. We used the footprint for our fabulous tent along the CDT in the Wind Rivers in June. The footprint protected our tent from stubborn little rocks, tree roots, various tree detritus, boggy ground, and rainwater that tunneled under our tent during several lengthy rainstorms. Frequently the snow or recently snow-free ground left us with limited tent site options, but the footprint kept our tent floor dry and hole-free. While the footprint has handy clips to attach to the fly for a stand-alone fly shelter, the conditions on our trip did not allow us to try them out. I'm sure they are great. The only downside was a strange seam that ran across the footprint. A completely unnecessary weak point. Why? Why? Just as you would not enter a Costco without a mask these days, don't set up your spendy BA HV UL2 Tent without its trusty footprint.
June 17, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
This is the updated 2020 version, so the clips don’t match the fast-fly option for previous model tents. We didn’t realize this until the footprint arrived because there is nothing in the description that tells you. Fortunately the folks here have excellent customer service and made it easy to return. If you have an older model tent, call Big Agnes directly and they’ll help you find the right footprint. We’re on our second Big Agnes tent and footprint and have been very satisfied high Sierra users.
December 21, 2020
Not sure the product deserves a 3 star review because you bought the wrong version.
April 1, 2021
Will the HV UL2 size be back in stock soon? I can’t find it anywhere.
February 9, 2020
Is this the 2019 model vs the 2020?