Select your style & size:Select options
Increased protection and streamlined set-up.
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL Series Footprint offers greater protection from abrasive surfaces and damp ground. This protective footprint gives you the ability to fast-pitch your Copper Spur HV UL tent without the main tent body for a lighter, streamlined set-up in the backcountry. It's compatible with the both the Copper Spur HV UL Tent and Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO tent. Please note, the footprint is a bit smaller than the tent floor to prevent the pooling of water during rainy weather.
- Add vital protection from abrasive surfaces and wet ground
- Allows for fast-pitching with just the poles, stakes, and fly
- Footprint is smaller than tent floor to prevent water from pooling
- Compatibility: Copper Spur HV UL & Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO tents (1-4)
- Item #BAG00B7
- Q & A
Works as described
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you have spent the money on a tent, you want a ground cloth. This does what it should. I think it is ridiculous that you have to spend that much money on a ground cloth. I can't think why you would spend that much money on a tent and not protect it, so just include it with the tent and bump the price a bit.
The footprint buckles are a different size on the footprint verses the rain fly. I have the copper spur UL3