Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent
When we're on the trail for days or weeks at a time, we need a tent that is easy to carry across long distances. Big Agnes has us covered with its ultralight and spacious Copper Spur 3-Person Tent. The rain fly is reliable and packs down small, and the steep walls increase space without adding bulk so afternoons spent playing cards or reading while waiting out a storm will be comfortable, even if an extra hiker decides to join. The ultralight mesh body makes it extremely breathable, and it lets us stare up at the stars when there's no threat of rain.
- Full-featured backpacking tent with minimal weight
- All mesh body is ultralight and breathable
- PU-coated fly and floor protect against rain and damp ground
- Fast Fly option shaves weight for ultralight trips
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system is light and sturdy
- Vestibule awnings double as a sunshade on recovery days
- Mesh interior pockets feature headphone cord routing
- Reflective guylines and webbing aid visibility
- Big Agnes finds inspiration in its Rocky Mountain surroundings
- Item #BAGZ29B
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.