Select Style & Size
Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent
When you're on the trail for days or weeks at a time, you need a tent that is easy to carry across long distances and won't make you go stir crazy from claustrophobia. Big Agnes has you covered with its ultralight and spacious Copper Spur 3-Person Tent.
Dual doors mean you won't be climbing over your trail partner in the middle of the night, and the steep walls increase space without adding bulk, so afternoons spent playing cards or reading while waiting out a storm will be comfortable, even if an extra hiker decides to join you. The ultralight mesh body makes it extremely breathable, so you don't have to smell your trekking partner after day nine without a shower, and it lets you stare up at the stars when there's no threat of rain.
- Full-featured backpacking tent with minimal weight
- All mesh body is ultralight and breathable
- PU-coated fly and floor protect against rain and damp ground
- Fast Fly option shaves weight for ultralight trips
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system is light and sturdy
- Mesh interior pockets feature headphone cord routing
- Reflective guylines and webbing aid visibility
- Big Agnes finds inspiration in its Rocky Mountain surroundings
- Item #BAGZ29B
- [fly, floor] nylon ripstop, PU coating (1200mm), [canopy] nylon ripstop, polyester mesh
- Wall Type
- DAC Featherlite NFL, NSL
- Pole Attachment
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- 9sq ft / 9sq ft
- 1 fly vent, vestibule Low Vents
- fully sealed
- Gear Loft
- sold separately
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 90 x 62 - 70in
- Floor Space
- 41sq ft
- Packed Size
- 7 x 20in
- Fast-pitch Option
- footprint sold separately
- Fast-pitch Weight
- 2lb 13oz
- Trail Weight
- 3lb 10oz
- Packed Weight
What do you think about this product?
April 25, 2020
Exceeded My Expectations!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The new Copper Spur HV UL 3 is easily one of the best 3 season tents on the market. Light weight, durable construction, and impressively simple to set up and take down. Sheds rain nicely without water bouncing back up into the main tent body much at all. My first overnight experience with this was a success and I look forward to really putting it to the test over the next few months and testing the durability!
April 6, 2020
Hi is this the 2020 new version or the older model?
April 8, 2020
This is the New 2020 version!