2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Copper Spur HV UL2 Tent
Escape the riff-raff of crowded campgrounds by backpacking with the light, roomy Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Tent. Big Agnes built this tent with the wilderness enthusiast in mind and gave it a high-volume design to increase living space when we're waiting out a storm or just sipping on a little boxed wine from the comfort of our sleeping bags after a long day on the trail. Weighing less than three pounds, the Copper Spur HV UL2 doesn't weigh us down when we're trekking long distances.
- An ultralight tent ideal for long backpacking trips
- Two-person capacity with high-volume design
- Four-way hub pole system increases strength of tent
- Double ripstop rain fly with fully taped seams
- Breathable mesh and ripstop canopy for clear nights
- Durable and lightweight poles with ultralight plastic clips
- Fast fly setup available (footprint not included)
- Media pockets above sleeping area with cord routing for headphones
- Item #BAGZ29A
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.