Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Copper Spur HV UL1 Bikepack Tent
The Copper Spur collection consists of the lightest tents from Big Agnes, and the Copper Spur HV UL1 Bikepack Tent is specialized for our off-road, two-wheeled travels. This tent's main difference from all the other Copper Spurs is the Shortstik Poleset, which features DAC Featherlite NSL poles that break down into shorter sections to fit on handlebars, inside panniers, or stashed in saddlebags. Other differences include a 3D shelf for storing helmets, external webbing loops for hanging wet clothes, and an oversized footprint (not included) to keep dirt off your gear. Apart from that, it's the same ultralight tent that the minimalist backpackers among us have admired for years.
- Ultralight 1-person tent specialized for bikepacking
- Shortstik Poleset sized for packing on handlebars or in panniers
- All mesh body is ultralight and breathable
- Seam-taped fly and floor protect against rain and damp ground
- Fast Fly option shaves weight to lighten trips
- 3D shelf ideal for stashing helmets and oversized gear
- External webbing loops hang wet clothes and gear
- Item #BAGZ2B2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.