New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Copper Spur HV3 Expedition Tent: 3-Person 4-Season
When we need the burliest tent for miles around, we bring along the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 3 Expedition Tent. This beefed-up, take-anywhere version of the Copper Spur HV UL series is ready for the toughest conditions on the planet, from base camp snow storms to windswept ridges. It features larger diameter poles and bomber architecture, built to handle mountain winds and shuddering snow loads, while still providing plenty of living space as you wait out the storm.
Big Agnes equipped the HV 3 Expedition with easy-grip zipper pulls and glove-friendly toggles, letting you set the tent up even in frigid conditions. It also includes a large closable ceiling window, accessible from inside, for storing wet gear without adding condensation to the interior. Two doors give everyone inside equal access to the great outdoors, while the double vestibules provide plenty of storage space for climbing or ski gear. The main body of the tent uses a breathable nylon ripstop to trap warmth, but optional mesh windows on the doors can be opened when you or your partners need to vent.
- Burly tent for winter backpacking or base camp home
- Luxury for two, but plenty of space for three
- 4-season protection with a superlight trail weight
- Large diameter poles built to handle high winds and snow loads
- Interior and exterior guy lines provide stability in a storm
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and toggles for setup in cold temps
- Mega X stakes maximize a stable pitch
- Item #BAG00GA