New Styles, More Savings:
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other 4-Season Tents we have in stock.View Similar Products
Copper Spur HV2 Expedition Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV2 Expedition Tent has a burlier design than most 3-season backpacking tents, making it more suitable for high-altitude adventures. Whether we're climbing the alpine in summertime or spring skiing the backcountry, the Copper Spur HV2 has the protection for wet weather, the ventilation for warmer weather, and the light packability to trek anywhere. It weighs just under 5lb, and the waterproof floor and fully taped fly keeps wetness out when we're waiting for a major storm system to pass before pushing the summit.
- Lightweight, 3-season+ tent for year-round mountaineering
- Fully sealed, water-resistant fly protects from rain and snow
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system stays solid in wind and snow
- Light, packable ripstop canopy with zip-up mesh panels for wet gear storage
- Ventilation on fly, ceiling, and down low to keep comfy in warm weather
- Dual doors and vestibules for storing backpacking and climbing gear
- Large closable ceiling window converts from air vent to extra storage
- Media pockets and gear loop compatibility for internal organization
- Item #BAG00G9