Select style & size:Select options
Combining lightweight with four-season durability.
Most four-season tents are significantly bulked up to provide sufficient shelter from storms, but the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 2 Expedition Tent provides winter-worthy protection and still earns its place in the Big Agnes Copper Spur Ultralight Tent collection. It weighs just under five pounds, and the waterproof floor and fully taped fly keeps wetness out when you're waiting for a major storm system to pass before you make your push to the summit. A lot of four-season tents feature a single-wall construction that can feel a bit too stifling on summer mountaineering missions, but with the Copper Spur HV 2 Expedition's double-wall construction, you can leave the fly at home, shed some weight, and feel just fine in warmer weather. Both doors have mesh windows, and the roof window can be zipped up if the nighttime sky still feels a bit too chilly.
- Light four-season tent for year-round mountaineering
- Removable fly with increased tear strength and water-resistance
- Ripstop floor with waterproof laminate and fully taped seams
- Body boasts mesh windows, dual doors, and a zippered mesh roof
- Dual vestibules store backpacking and climbing gear
- Media pockets and gear loop compatibility for internal organization
- Item #BAG00DL