Select style & size:Select options
Copper Spur 3 Platinum Tent
The Big Agnes Copper Spur 3 Platinum 3-Person 3-Season Tent offers a luxurious space for you and your loved one, or you can split it between three hikers for an ultralight setup. The Copper Spur's impressively light trail weight (just under three pounds), will leave your pack light for those high-mileage days, and since its poles clip into the main body with almost no effort, and the guylines are pre-cut, you can save that vigor for a fancy fireside feast. Fully sealed seams and a PU coating ensure that midnight downpours won't wake you up, but if the night is clear you can ditch the fly and teach your trail mates the constellations through the full mesh body of the main tent. Last but not least, if you really want to shave off the ounces—and insects don't phase your party—you can purchase the Copper Spur 3 Platinum Footprint and leave the mesh body at home for a quick little shelter setup of only 2 pounds 7 ounces.
- Lightweight backpacking tent for desert stargazers
- Three-person size provides luxury for two or space for a third
- Ultralight Fast Fly setup available for minimalist backpackers
- Two-vestibule, two-door design offers easy exit and entry
- Clip-in pole setup is simple and quick if stormy weather looms
- Full mesh body provides views and ventilation a-plenty
- Big Agnes uses its Rocky Mountains home to inspire its designs
- Item #BAG00D2
- Q & A
Big Agnes Copper Spur Platinum Series
Incredibly light, full featured, free-standing tents with two doors, the Copper Spur Platinum series is the gram counter’s epitome of having cake and eating it too. With features previously only found in heavier counterparts, the Copper Spur Platinum’s comforts include a nylon rip-stop fly with two vestibules, interior storage pockets, and a sleek, colored mesh body that provides privacy while allowing for night-time star gazing.