Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Select a color:Pumpkin
Select a size:
Cinnabar Sleeping Bag
The Cinnabar range of sleeping bags is the warmest range from Big Agnes, and this Cinnabar Sleeping Bag is the warmer of the two. Its sub-zero rated down insulation is intended for expeditions like 8000m summits, self-supported missions across Antarctica, and all-around winter camping and backpacking. Despite being the warmest, the down insulation is surprisingly light, lofty, and packable. Big Agnes treated the down to retain its lofty warmth if it ever got wet, which would be difficult to do considering water-resistant, windproof Pertex Quantum protects it from winter's weather. The footbox features a burlier Pertex Quantum Pro waterproofing that comes in handy when moisture inside the tent drips down the walls and onto your feet.
- The warmest Big Agnes sleeping bag for 8000m expeditions
- 850-fill down insulation has a -40F temperature rating
- DownTek hydrophobic coating keeps the down lofty in wetness
- Pertex Quantum shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Pertex Quantum Pro footbox adds waterproofing where it counts
- Draft collar runs down full-length zipper and around hood
- Internal mesh pocket stashes phones, headlamps, and other essentials
- Stuff and storage sacks included
- Item #BAGZ28E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.