Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bunk House Tent
This spacious tent serves as a home away from home on group trips to the mountains. It has room to sleep four and even has two vestibules for gear storage, including one that's big enough for us to set up a camp chair and enjoy some comfortable reading while it rains.
- Large group-camping tent that has gear storage to match
- Has enough room for four campers and lots of rainy-day card games
- Front vestibule is roomy enough for you to set up a camp chair
- Awning-style door on front vestibule can be staked as a sunshade
- Shelter Mode lets you set it up as an open structure on hot days
- Extra-large welcome mat keeps dirty shoes out of the tent
- Reflective webbing and guylines make it easy to set up in the dark
- Quick Stash door keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Item #BAGZ2A0
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.