The ultimate combination.
Why should you have to feel claustrophobic to enjoy the warmth of a mummy bag? The Big Agnes Bolten SL 20 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag has a heat-retaining mummy shape that stretches so you can sleep in is just about any position. You'll stay warm in inclement conditions thanks to the Bolten SL's PrimaLoft synthetic, which is capable of retaining insulating properties in damp conditions. The quilted construction works with stretchy side panels to eliminate cold spots not matter what weird sprawl you land in, so you wake up refreshed and warm instead of cold and stiff.
- Efficient mummy bag for backpacking and camping
- PrimaLoft Silver maintains warmth in damp conditions
- PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation stretches as you move
- Offset quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Anti-snag draft tube keeps out chills
- One-hand cordlock for easy hood adjustment
- Comes with a storage sack and a stuff sack
- Item #BAG00CR
- [face fabric] nylon ripstop, DWR, [stretch panels] polyester, spandex blend, DWR [lining] polyester taffeta
- [primary] PrimaLoft Silver, [stretch panels] PrimaLoft Gold Active
- Draft Tube
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 2lb, [long] 2lb 4oz
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 8 x 17.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 11oz, [long] 3lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 22, 2019
How small does the Bolton compress?