Select a size:
Why We Like The Blacktail 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
If you're going to spend a few days exploring the places where the deer and the antelope play, bring the Big Agnes Blacktail 3 Three-Person Three-Season Tent along for some extra company. While it sleeps three people, the Blacktail weighs under six pounds fully packed, so it's not like carrying your little sister around in your pack (the Blacktail doesn't eat all the s'mores by the campfire, either).
The Blacktail has plenty of features to make your nights in the wild a little more comfortable. The polyester fabric of the fly and floor sports fully taped seams to keep out rain and sneaky moisture, the mesh walls allow for plenty of air to circulate on warm summer nights, and the dual doors and matching vestibules help you avoid trampling your tent mates while keeping your boots and pack dry. Big Agnes also included reflective guylines and webbing to prevent accidental nighttime Godzilla-style tent destruction and included media pockets with special cord ports to help you find some peace and quiet during a down-day siesta.
- Feature-rich backpacking tent with room for three
- Polyester fabrics and taped seams shed water on rainy nights
- Mesh walls boost ventilation when temperatures rise
- Two vestibules and footprint keep your gear dry in inclement weather
- Aluminum DAC Pressfit pole system is light and sturdy
- Media pockets feature cord routing for headphones and chargers
- Reflective guylines and webbing aid low-light visibility
- Compatible footprint included for extra protection
- Item #BAG003Y
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.