Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blacktail 2 Tent
When the trail's calling, there's no time to wait; so we load up our pack, grab the Big Agnes Blacktail 2 Two-Person Three-Season Tent, and leave civilization behind. Just because we leave the comforts of home for the mountains doesn't mean we'll be roughing it, seeing as the Blacktail's a lightweight, tough, and waterproof shelter that's downright luxurious.
At just 4.5 pounds, the Blacktail easily lets you enjoy the protection of PU-coated, seam-taped shelter, with two doors for easy access and dual vestibules for plenty of dry gear storage. You only need two lightweight aluminum poles, too, so pitching and packing are a breeze. Media pockets on the inside have cable routing so you can catch a few minutes of alone time when your partner's getting on your nerves, and the reflective guylines and webbing reduce the likelihood of accidentally tearing your tent down on your nighttime wanderings.
- 2-person tent for camping along the trail
- Fly and floor are polyurethane-coated to shed water
- Mesh walls keep bugs out but allow plenty of airflow
- Two doors and vestibules make access easy
- Aluminum DAC Pressfit poles are lightweight yet stable
- Reflective guylines and webbing can be seen in the dark
- Item #BAGZ29K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.