Select a size:
Why We Like The Big House Tent
When we're heading out on a long weekend of hiking, biking, or climbing in the mountains, this tent is an invaluable part of our base camp. Whether our whole crew wants to save packing space and share the same shelter or we'd just like to have a big enough tent for rainy-day card games, the Big House answers the call with lots of comfortable space, including almost six feet of standing room.
- Spacious tent to set up at base camp on your next adventure
- Has enough room for 4 campers and even lets you stand up changing
- Both doors have mesh windows that can be zipped up in bad weather
- Included rainfly gives you reliable shelter when the weather's bad
- Shelter Mode creates a large open structure for shade on hot days
- Extra-large welcome mat on front door keeps dirty shoes out
- Reflective webbing and guylines help you set up in the dark
- Lots of pockets for gear, phones, and toiletries
- Item #BAGZ29W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.