3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Battle Mountain 3 Tent
Big Agnes built the Battle Mountain 3 Tent to withstand alpine and basecamp condtions, and remain light enough for expedition travel. Durable Dominica and rugged ripstop keep this four-season tent strong for the roughest of your travels, and PU coatings and fully taped seams offer reliable protection in snowy or rainy weather. The nylon canopy has zippered mesh panels for ventilated airflow in warmer weather.
The Battle Mountain uses DAC's sturdy NSL poles with H and Twist Clips for a simple-and-secure setup. Unlike most four-season tents, the Battle Mountain has a dual door and vestibule design for extra convenience. The high-low guy loops let you set up in snow, and the oversized stake out loops accommodate skis, ski poles, and ice axes if you choose to leave the anchor-compatible Mega X stakes at home. The fast fly option lets you leave the canopy at home in order to shed weight for summer alpine missions.
- Burly base camp tent built for mountaineering missions
- Waterproof floor and fly provide four-season protection
- Dual door and vestibule system for convenient camping
- Mesh paneling adds ventilation to the canopy in warmer weather
- DAC NSL pole system with H Clip and Twist Clips for solid setup
- Eight internal pockets and included gear loft for storage
- Fast fly option available with additional purchase of footprint
- Item #BAG00GD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.