Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Sleeping Pads we have in stock.View Similar Products
AXL Air Sleeping Pad
Balancing a good night's rest with lightweight packability is what the Big Agnes AXL Air Sleeping Pad does best. The internal construction is designed to provide maximum stability and comfort while minimizing weight and packed size, so you have more room for stuff you love, like food. With a generous thickness of 3.5in, and large outer tubes to cradle you as you sleep, you might end up spending more time in your tent than originally intended. A low-profile port with a two-way valve saves on lung capacity while you're setting up camp, and it deflates even faster if you sleep through your alarm the next morning.
- Ultralight sleeping pad for warm weather backpacking adventures
- Durable ripstop helps prevent tears and leaks
- Heat-reflective technology traps your valuable body heat
- Two-way valve allows for quick and easy inflation
- Large inflatable borders cradle you as you sleep
- Anti-odor treatment inside pad prevents annoying smells
- Repair included in case of mishaps on the trail
- Item #BAG00EL
- nylon ripstop
- air pad
- [regular mummy] mummy, [regular wide] rectangular
- [regular mummy] 72 x 20 x 3.5in, [regular wide] 72 x 25 x 3.75in
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- 3 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular mummy] 9.6oz, [regular wide] 13oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2020
Any idea what the R-Value is?