Select a Size
Select a Color
Anvil Horn Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping bag for fast and light backpacking
- DownTek insulation is compressible and water-resistant
- DWR treatment sheds dew and other moisture
- Flex Pad Sleeve secures your pad to ensure insulation
- Draft tube seals out unfriendly winds
- Free Range Footbox and Hood let you move comfortably
- Item #BAG00EU
- [face fabric] polyester ripstop, DWR, [lining] polyester taffeta
- 650-fill DownTek
- Max User Height
- [regular] 5ft 10in, [long, wide long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 69in, [long] 72in, [wide long] 80in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 60in, [long] 63in, [wide long] 71in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 49in, [long] 52in, [wide long] 60in
- Draft Tube
- Pad Retainer
- [regular] 20 - 25 x 72in, [long] 20 - 25 x 78in
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- [regular] 5 x 7in, [long] 5 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 2oz, [long] 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2020
Summer Sleep System is Dialed
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
I recently picked this bag up for my summer backpacking/camping adventures. I decided to pair it with the Big Agnes Q Core SLX Insulated Pad (BAG009X) and they definitely compliment each other. The design of the sleeve on this bag should allow you to use the bag with most Rectangular and Semi Rectangular pads. Due to the lack of insulation on the bottom of the bag, you may want to pair it with an insulated pad. I'm very happy with the performance so far and it is very convenient that I can roll around to my hearts desire without falling off of the pad. Overall this is a great pad to add to your arsenal for backpacking needs. I highly recommend checking out the Q-Core SLC Insulated Pad (BAG009X) and some sort of backpacking pillow.
February 21, 2019
Down System Bag with Flex Pad Sleeve
Big Agnes System bags with DownTek™ insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, compressible insulation and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
October 28, 2019
Which insulated air core pad do I need to fit this bag ?
October 31, 2019
This bag will fit even the wide width pads. This assures that any pad you buy will fit as long as it isn't wider than 25 inches. Peace be with you.