Select your style & size:Select options
Rugged durability, refined style.
The Bertucci DX3 Field Watch masterfully balances the needs of adventurous pursuits with timeless aesthetics, backed by an outstanding 3-year battery life guarantee. Taking the form of classic field watches, the DX3 excels in demanding outdoor environments with its stainless steel crown, matte poly-resin case, mineral crystal face, and durable nylon strap. 50-meter water-resistance keeps the watch from succumbing to soaking-wet conditions and submersion at the beach.
Japanese quartz movement keeps you on time for important events and daily appointments, with 12/24-hour markings for regular and military-spec timekeeping. Swiss Super Luminous hands glow hours after being exposed to indoor and natural lighting, allowing for easy viewing after sunset. Active Comfort one-piece bands won't scratch or irritate skin when you're engaging in fast-moving adventures, thanks to Fold and Tuck excess band retention with dual loops. To ensure universal compatibility, the DX3 Field Watch is one size fits all.
- Rugged field watch with timeless aesthetics
- Japanese quartz movement for precise timekeeping
- Durable poly-resin case stands up to outdoor abuse
- Heavy-duty nylon strap with Active Comfort design
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal face
- Super Luminous hands glow brightly after dark
- 12/24-hour markings for regular/military time
- 3-year battery life guarantee
- Item #BSE0004
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this watch to my 14 year-old step son for Xmas and he loves how simple and rugged this watch is. He pays football, does parkour, and is now wrestling, so he's used to being active. When he's with his friends, he forgets that he's using it so it gets put through the wringer of physical activities during which the watch takes it's fair share of bumps. Happy to report the watch is simply unfazed with all the roughhousing and I have a very happy teen at home.
One stop shop for a great watch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I needed a watch that was durable, and nice looking. Solid design that can withstand a tough life.