Weave through busy streets and back alleys with a boost in the safety department with the Bern Watts EPS MIPS Helmet. Its ABS and EPS construction take the sting out of hits, and baseball-hat inspired visor keeps style on point, whether you're cruising home from the office, or on a neighborhood group ride. It offers more than just summer head protection, though, with all-season versatility from both bike and snow safety certifications to keep you going when the ground is covered in snow and you're heading to the slopes. The Watts starts with a lightweight shell, fuses it to an EPS foam liner to absorb initial impact, and then adds MIPS technology to absorb damaging rotational energy for protection when the jump doesn't go as planned. The design is finished with a buckle closure and an adjustable dial system for a secure fit all year long.
- A helmet to take protection from road to snow
- Thin ABS shell lined with EPS foam for impact absorption
- MIPS technology helps absorb damaging rotational energy
- Baseball-hat inspired visor ups your style points
- Crank Fit dial system and adjustable buckle for a customized fit
- Passes both bike and snow safety certifications
- Item #BRN004W
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- Fit Adjustment
- Crank Fit
- CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- Recommended Use
- commuting, skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?