Protection and comfort in perfect harmony.
From the record shop to the bike park, the Bern Union Helmet protects your dome in lightweight comfort and street-savvy style. Giving the Union a higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditional EPS foam, Bern's proprietary Zipmold liquid foam construction provides you with reliable protection that won't weigh heavily on your head. Then, the Boa Velo retention system offers 360 degrees of adjustment for just the right fit every time you put it on. An innovative Sink Fit design extends to cover the back of your head, while the removable flip visor gives you style and sun-protection options on your ride. And don't worry about overheating, because Bern gave the Union 21 vents for maximum breathability on those sweltering summer road adventures.
- Protective, breathable helmet for handling city streets in style
- Liquid foam brings higher strength-to-weight ratio than EPS foam
- Boa system locks in a customized fit with 360-degree adjustment
- Removable flip visor gives you style and protection options
- 21 vents throughout keep the cool air circulating
- Item #BRN003Q
- Q & A
What are the functional differences between this helmet and the Bern Allston? I'm looking for something light and breathable for city commuting. Thanks in advance.