Can't beat a classic.
Originally responsible for placing Bern on the map with progressive skiers and riders, the Women's Muse EPS Helmet is back for another year of park and all-terrain domination. Drawing a cult-like following with its lightweight, low-profile feel, impact protection, and prominent brim, the Muse EPS is hard to beat in terms of overall comfort, rugged protection, and eye-catching aesthetics. Plus, the helmet's affordability leaves your wallet intact for season pass funds and post-shred parties in town afterwards.
The winning recipe for the Muse EPS Helmet all starts with its Thinshell construction, which fuses a thin ABS shell to protective EPS foam. This allows the helmet to effectively dissipate crushing impact forces, but without the excess heft and bulky feel you'd normally associate with snow helmets. Bern then adds a sculpted brim for stand-out style, so your friends can quickly spot you in the park or waiting at the bottom of the mountain. Other key features include an adjustable Boa dial for a secure, head-wrapping fit, as well as a cozy knit liner for lofty warmth on those colder days.
- Balances lightweight feel with rugged protection
- Prominent brim for stand-out style on the mountain
- Thinshell design keeps it lightweight and low-profile
- EPS foam disperses crushing impacts on the mountain
- Boa dial provides micro-adjustable fit, secure feel
- Cozy knit liner for added warmth in cold conditions
- Audio-compatible ear pads (speakers not included)
- Item #BRN004O