Stay safe without emptying the wallet.
Protect your melon while protecting your bank account with the Bern Macon EPS MIPS Helmet. Pairing a thin ABS shell with EPS foam, the Macon provides you with a lightweight lid that doesn't skimp on impact-absorption.
The non-adjustable die-cut padding and multiple vents bring you cool ventilation and a plush fit. The Macon is also equipped with M.I.P.S. tech (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), which uses an internal liner that moves independently of the helmet shell to effectively redirect impacts and reduce rotational forces in the event of a crash mid-ride.
- Style and advanced safety tech blend in this bike helmet
- Thin ABS shell and EPS foam cut down on weight
- MIPS tech reduces rotational forces to your dome in a crash
- Multiple vents allow continuous air flow
- Buckle closure provides a customizable fit
- Item #BRN003W
- Q & A
Always go MIPS
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Solid helmet that protects your noggin. It's nice and light and low profile which is what I look for in a ski helmet. Easy to fit a beanie underneath to keep your ears and head warm while keeping that low profile. MIPS is always an easy choice, for a few extra bucks you get a HUGE safety bump so why not go for it? Would always recommend!