Macon 2.0 MIPS Bike Helmet
The Bern Macon 2.0 MIPS sheds some weight and increases impact coverage in this all-new design. Maintaining its all-around aesthetic and construction versatility, the Macon is ideal for your multisport, active lifestyle. The Macon receives a 15% reduction on weight and has a lowered brim construction to add impact protection. A ribbed EPS liner and MIPS technology offer further protection for your adventures on and off the bike. The Macon features an EZ-FIT system and is compatible with visors and Bern's Asteriod helmet lighting system.
- Multisport helmet for an active lifestyle
- Reduced weight design with added MIPS protection
- Durable construction with updated protective features
- All-around aesthetic for year-round versatility
- Item #BRNZ12A
- compatible (not included)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN1077B, EN1078
- Fit Adjustment
- adjustable strap divider
- 12 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- Shell Material
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 7, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
I love this helmet. I wear it for my electric bike and bicycle. I found it for the best price here on Backcountry but I did go to a store to try it on first to make sure I knew which size to get. I assumed a L, but I was a M.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help