Select a Size
Select a Color
FL-1 Pave Helmet
The FL-1 Pave from Bern features the brand's signature style that's just as ideal trading pulls on a group ride as it is navigating the urban jungle on your commute into work. Bern claims the design queues are inspired by the leather hairnets of yore, offering plenty of ventilation with its 18 vents, a lightweight build, and unique looks. Unlike those helmets of old, the FL-1 stands a much better chance of protecting your head in the event of a crash.
The FL-1 Pave is available in 3 sizes and uses its BOA retention system to dial in the fit. BOA has pretty much cornered the cycling shoe market with its closures as the durability and micro-adjustments are second to none and those benefits are advantageous here as well. It's integrated into the liner and offers 360-degrees of adjustment. For extra resilience, Bern uses its In Mold technology to bond the polycarbonate outer shell to the EPS foam. Final details include a rear light mounting point for adding compatible Portland Design Works rear lights, helping to increase your visibility in low light.
- A road helmet also at home crushing the commute
- In-Mold construction bonds its polycarbonate shell to EPS foam
- Boa 360 Fit system offers easy operation and micro adjustments
- Rear light compatible with PDW/Bern unit sold separately
- Eighteen vents keep your head cool
- Item #BRN005U
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- 18 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Boa 360 degree retention system
- CPSC, EN 1078
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cruising, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?