The Bern Girls Bristow Jr. Helmet offers much-needed peace of mind when you let your little shredder head off to explore the rest of the mountain on her own. Zipmold hard foam uses a liquid foam injection process to deliver a better weight-to-strength ratio, which means a lighter, lower profile helmet that can still handle big spills. The cozy, adjustable inner liner uses Crank Fit technology to give her the exact right fit with just a twist of a dial, while the goggle airflow channels help keep cool air flowing to prevent fogged goggles and an overheated, sweaty melon.
- Stylish, ultra-light helmet for protection against impacts
- Hard foam and PVC technology offer tough protection at low weight
- Fleece ear flaps helps keep things cozy
- Dial adjustment helps lock in the exact right fit
- Goggle airflow ventilation helps cool things down
- Item #BRN003I
- Q & A
Great for 2 yr old
Bought this for my daughter who hates helmets. She kept it on while skiing and didnât complain. Of course it came off as soon as she was off the slopes. Love the look.