Brighton MIPS Helmet
Bern created the Brighton MIPS Helmet to conquer all your favorite sports, be it skiing in winter, biking in summer, or skating in the spring. The hybrid construction is built with shock-absorbing EPS foam and a Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which adds a low-friction layer designed to slide with your head during a spill, minimizing the rotational forces from angled impacts. The soft Luxe liner keeps your noggin protected from the chilly winter air, but you don't have to worry about overheating with the radial ventilation placed at the top. And, if you're craving a soundtrack while you play, the ear pads are ready for you to equip the drop-in technology of your choice. The Brighton comes with a winter-specific lining, but the model is certified for both bike and snow, and a summer liner is available for purchase separately.
- Classic all-season helmet equipped with winter liner
- EPS foam absorbs excess shock from a spill or fall
- MIPS technology minimizes the rotational forces from impacts
- Ventilated shell helps regulate your body temperature
- The Boa dial system guarantees a perfect fit every time
- Drop-in compatible ear pads ready to serenade your ride
- Removable liner can be swapped out when changing sports
- Item #BRN005M
- Q & A
Low Profile Helmet
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought this helmet, just got the wrong size so I ended up returning it. It's a good looking helmet but didn't end up being what I was looking for. I was hoping the dial system in the back wouldn't come out when you take the liner out. I have the smith code helmet and you can take out the liner, but keep the dial system on the helmet. Unfortunately that wasn't the case with this helmet, so I didn't get the snug fit I was looking for. Still a cool looking helmet if you plan on keeping in the earpads or are fine without a dial adjustment, though!