Climb up, ski down.
The reversible Berghaus Men's Reversa Jacket pairs a windproof shell with an extremely breathable shell to keep you comfortably warm on active alpine ascents and less-active base camp recovery sessions. Wear the air permeable side when you're ascending, and the Reversa won't overheat you when you work up a sweat; reverse the jacket and its windproof Pertex Microlight shell shields you from brisk breezes while you study snowpack before skiing down. Either way, its Hydroloft Elite Pro insulation offers lightweight warmth, and it stays warm even if you happen to get it wet.
- Reversible midlayer for alpine ascents and ski descents
- Pertex Microlight shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Reversible side is air permeable and durable
- Hydroloft Elite Pro insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Elastic bindings at hood, hem, and cuffs to seal out cold
- Item #BRG003I