Versatility at its finest.
From snowshoeing through freshly fallen snow to high-altitude camping, the Berghaus Women's Island Peak 3-in-1 Jacket provides year-round comfort and protection. This jacket boasts two layers that can be worn separately—a shell for wet-weather adventures and a fleece liner for cool-weather layering—or paired together for relentless warmth.
Constructed from a two-layer Gore-Tex shell, the Island Peak offers storm-worthyt protection to keep you dry and comfortable in rain or snow. The Colourkind eco fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process, resulting in the use of less water and chemicals. Plus, it won't fade or wash out so your jacket will stay looking bright and new. A peaked hood keeps precipitation off your head and packs neatly away when not in use. The articulated design gives you greater freedom of movement, while the core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when you're working hard.
The inner liner is made of cozy recycled fleece that provides warmth and water-resistant protection. Two zippered hand pockets keep your phone and keys secure when you're out for a spring hike or relaxing at camp on a summer evening. An InterActive zip allows you to easily connect the two shells when both warmth and weather protection are needed.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for versatile warmth and protection year round
- Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams is waterproof and breathable
- Eco-concious Colourkind fabric uses less water and chemicals
- Fleece inner liner offers water-resistant warmth
- Peaked hood packs away when not in use
- Core body venting helps regulate temperature
- Zip connects both shells for integrated warmth and protection
- Sleeve articulation for increased range of motion
- Item #BRG002Q